Monday, August 27, 2007

Ragging on "Chicken Little"

From the Sac Rag:

After 1 or 2 or 1,348 [flipper in trouble] listings don’t you sort of get the picture that folks are having a hard time flipping properties? It’s a down market, we get it. I wonder if sacbee.com sponsors this Web site because they love them some piling on about the housing market.
The Sac Rag, July 2005:
...[C]heck out the Capital region home sales by zip code and tell me you’re not a bit surprised. Specifically, the median price paid per square foot. Not bad for a cow town, huh?

6 comments:

patient renter said...

It's always pretty easy to see when someone has a personal interest in the housing crash. I can't say I blame them for not wanting to read/hear about it. Fortunately, they don't have to. Unfortunately, if they're looking for housing news, they're not going to find much besides housing crash stuff. It is what it is.

Josh said...

It took all my will power to resist commenting over on their site. The Rag comes off a little arrogant for my taste; you get the feeling their attention spans are too short to grasp an issue as complex as the housing bubble.

Nice of them to link to me, though. I've gotten 7 referral hits from their site since 10:20 am vs 31 from Landers site since 2:30 pm... :)

Bakersfield Bubble said...

"I've gotten 7 referral hits from their site since 10:20 am vs 31 from Landers site since 2:30 pm... :) "

LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Lander: What is your point in including the 2 quotes? Are you implying some sort of inconsistency?

Anonymous said...

I give up. They bring sciolism to a whole new level.

Unknown said...

wow i have never come across that word. thanks!